https://www.thelinksatheartlandcrossing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/TLHC_GOLF-LOGO.png 0 0 Stephanie Carey https://www.thelinksatheartlandcrossing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/TLHC_GOLF-LOGO.png Stephanie Carey2020-03-27 11:30:202020-04-17 09:19:21We are open! COVID-19 & golfer safety.
Due to COVID-19, we are taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible at The Links at Heartland Crossing. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers.
Below is a listing of new policies and procedures in effect:
- All transactions will be limited to online bookings through our website or over the phone. Our staff will be happy to make a tee time for you over the phone and will process your credit card for the charge at that time. If you book a for a group, please instruct your group to call the golf shop prior to your tee time and pay in advance to prevent face to face transactions. We are postponing the use of CASH at this time to limit contact points for customers and staff.
- All golf carts will be rented to one person and NO rider
- We have a solid fleet of golf carts available for your enjoyment. Golf carts will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If none are available when your tee time is up, walking will be the only option until we receive back previously in use golf carts, and properly sanitize them. Our staff has been working diligently on busy days to ensure a quick turn around, but not at the risk of providing an unsanitary golf cart.
- There are 2 newly renovated, single use bathrooms available in the Golf Shop. Restrooms on the golf course will remain closed.
- The purchase of beverages and snacks will be limited to the golf shop and carry out only. We will not be providing “to-go” coolers for six pack specials, purchases will be placed in a plastic bag.
- The golf shop will have a limit of no more than 6 people inside at any one time. We ask anyone to be mindful of the 6 foot social distance radius.
- We are limiting merchandise sales to simply GOLF BALLS AND TEES. This is an effort to limit touch points and possible contamination points.
- Please DO NOT remove the flag stick for any reason. We have equipped each hole with a pool noodle that will raise the level of the hole, yet not interfere with the motion of your golf ball. This is to limit players from reaching inside the cup to retrieve their golf ball.
- Bunkers are playable. Unfortunately, we cannnot have rakes available on the course at this time.
We would like to see that everyone enjoying our golf course stays safe, stays healthy and enjoy this great game of golf. We thank you for your patronage and for your patience and understanding of certain new policies and procedures during these difficult times.