Every golf planner wants their event to leave a favorable impression on those who participate. Hosting your golf outing at The Links at Heartland Crossing will ensure your outing becomes the one they will remember.
Whether you plan a small get-together for a few foursomes, or a major corporate or charity outing, the professionals at The Links at Heartland Crossing will coordinate and manage all the details, leaving you to enjoy the occasion as much as your guests.
Your Outing Experience Includes:
- Greens Fees
- Cart Fees
- Professional Event Planning Consultation
- Bag Drop Service upon arrival
- Use of Practice Facilities and Range Balls
- Designated Registration Area with tables
- Alphabetical Players Lists and Starting Sheets
- Player Pairings and Hole Assignments
- Organized Staging of Golf Carts
- Customized Event Scorecard and Customized Golf Cart Signs
- Customized Rules Sheets specific to playing conditions and your event contests
- P.A. System for opening announcements
- Hole Sponsor Signage Placement
- Proximity Markers for Long Drive & Closest to the Pin Contests
- Personal escort by our golf attendants to various starting holes
- Event / Tournament Scoring
- Scoring Results provided on Digital Display in clubhouse
- Post Event Awards Tables
The Links at Heartland Crossing has facilities to handle virtually any number of guests. Our professional event planner will assist you with every detail of your event and walk you through the process from beginning to end to ensure your outing is an experience to remember.
We have relationships with some of Indiana’s most decorated restaurants and catering companies. So whether it’s brats and beer or prime rib and pinot noir, we are able to cater to any palate.
To inquire about hosting your next outing with The Links at Heartland Crossing,
contact Brian Wiser at (317) 630-1785 or firstname.lastname@example.org