Below is what we need everyone to do for the next 14 plus days:
- All transactions will be limited to online bookings through our website or over the phone. The staff can charge you for you tee time over the phone via credit card. If you book a for a group, please instruct your group to call ahead and pay. This way you can load up and go to the first tee. No cash at this time to limit contact points for customers and staff.
- All golf carts will be sold to one person and NO rider
- We have 50 fully functional golf carts at this time and will be working diligently to get more operational. Carts will be first come first serve basis and when we expire our carts, walking will be the option until we get some sanitized and turned.
- The main restrooms in the clubhouse will be closed during this time. We have added two bathrooms next to the golf shop should you need them. They are single user bathrooms.
- Beverages and snacks will be limited to the golf shop and carry out only. We will not have coolers available at this time so any six pack purchase will go in a plastic bag.
- The on course bathrooms will remain closed at this time.
- Do not remove the flag stick for any reason. We have equipped each hole with a pool noodle that will raise the level of the hole and limit players reaching in to retrieve their golf ball.
- The golf shop will have a limit of no more than 10 people at one time. We ask anyone in the shop to be mindful of the 6 foot social distance radius. If this becomes an issue, we will be forced to close the golf shop.
- Merchandise sales will be limited to golf balls and tees. This is an effort to limit touch points and possible contamination points.
- Treat all bunkers as Ground Repair in the absence of rakes. Put the ball as near as possible to the point where the ball lay in the bunker.
We want everyone out there to stay safe, stay healthy but at the same time enjoy this great game of golf. With any luck and due diligence, this will be a temporary thing and we can go back to normal in the near future.
Save time, book online.
Did you know that you can book a tee time 24/7 through our online booking portal?
Booking online is quick, easy, & you can even invite your friends to golf with you! Watch the video below to learn how.
Sunday, February 2 | 5 PM- 10 PM
Holiday Hours at Heartland Crossing
December 14-15: 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM
December 16-23: 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM
Christmas Eve: 11:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Closed Christmas Day!
December 26-31: 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for the golfer in your family, or you’re the golfer looking to treat yourself this holiday season, we’ve got you covered!
Get great Golf Deals on Black Friday! These deals will make the perfect Christmas gift for the golfer in your life OR… treat yourself to these golf specials!
SALE BEGINS ON BLACK FRIDAY!
Receive these Unbeatable Black Friday Deals!
Don’t miss our Black Friday Sales! Sign up to receive these great offers that only come once a year!